Open Class Domestic Arts 3 Department
Click To Show Or Hide The Open Class Menu
Superintendent: Marty Butterfield - Open Class Manager, 763-370-3997
1st Place $3.00; 2nd Place $2.25; 3rd Place $1.50
The Grand Champion Quilt/Rug are eligible to go to the Minnesota State Fair.
• All articles in the division must be the work of the exhibitor and cannot have been purchased for competition.
• No articles having been awarded premiums before will be entitled to premiums this year.
• All articles must be finished work.
• Judges will not award premiums on articles which are not considered worthy of placing.
• All judging will be based on general appearance, beauty, character, color, design-structure, how decorative.
CLASS AY - Children age 16 and under
CLASS AD - Adults age 17 through 61
CLASS ASR - Senior Citizens age 62 and older
Knitted - hand
Knitted - machine
Not specified, describe item